When you add Payment Protection to your loan1 or other obligations, you minimize the impact of the unexpected. In most cases, Payment Protection can:
- Eliminate all or part of your remaining loan balance
- Protect your credit rating as loan payment obligations are made on your behalf
- Prevent late fees
- Protect your family and your possessions
- Free-up extra cash when its needed most
- Pay benefits in addition to any other protection you may have
Payment Protection is affordable, may cover both you and your co-borrower, and is a part of your regular payment – giving you one less thing to think about.
To learn more about Payment Protection, contact a Revity CU member service representative today!
1Payment Protection may be available for personal credit cards, auto loans, personal consumer loans, and home equity loans.
Your purchase of Payment Protection is optional. Whether or not you purchase Payment Protection will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit agreement you have with the financial institution. There are eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving benefits under Payment Protection. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms.