- People who live, work, or go to school in these Illinois counties: Sangamon, Logan, Macon, Marion, Jefferson, Perry, Jackson, Williamson, Jersey, Macoupin, Montgomery, Madison, Bond, Clinton, St. Clair, Monroe, Washington and Randolph
- Businesses and other legal entities in those counties
- Members of approved employee groups
- Members' spouses, children, grandchildren, parents, brothers, and sisters
- Retirees and their families from eligible groups
A Lifetime Benefit
Once a member, always a member...
Once your accounts are opened, you and your family may remain active members for life, no matter where you later live or work — even if you leave the employer that originally qualified you for membership.
Important Information on Opening Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Why Can't Anyone Join?
It's not our choice — it's the law! Credit unions are allowed to serve only their members. As a state-chartered credit union, Revity CU receives its charter authorization to operate from the Department of Financial Institutions in the State of Illinois. That charter spells out in detail just who's eligible for membership. While we are state chartered, our deposits are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Persons who live, work, or go to school in Sangamon, Logan, Macon, Marion, Jefferson, Perry, Jackson, Williamson, Jersey, Macoupin, Montgomery, Madison, Bond, Clinton, St. Clair, Monroe, Washington or Randolph counties in Illinois.
- Employees of this Credit Union.
- Members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union.
If you don't see your group listed here, please contact us. You may still be eligible!